If you ever find your self thirsty and hungry at the same time these foods will satisfy your quench and hunger.
-Watermelon (93% water)
-Cucumbers (96% water)
-Zucchini (95% water)
-Iceberg Lettuce ( 96% water)
-Spinach ( 92% water)
-tomatoes ( 94% water)
-Swell bell peppers ( 91% water)
-carrots (87% water)
-Grapefruit ( 91% water)
-Cantaloupe ( 90% water)
-Peaches ( 89% water)
-Raspberries ( 87% water)
-Pineapples ( 87% water)
-Blueberries ( 85% water)
http://www.rodalenews.com/water-foods
Hey Hannah! Great post, i often find myself in this predicament so this is amazing for someone like me! You may not know this but drinking and eating are two of my favorite things, and you made doing both at the same time super easy! So, thanks i will with a doubt insert these foods into my diet!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post. I never realized how much water is in all of these fruits and vegetables. I love most of these foods so its good to know I am not only eating well but getting a good source of water as well. Can't wait to find out more about this topic.
ReplyDelete